bone densitometer machine is to measure the bone density or bone strength of the People's radius and tibia. It is for preventing osteoporosis.
It is an economic solution for evaluating the risk of osteoporotic fracture. Its high accuracy assists in the first diagnosis of osteoporosis monitoring bone changes. It provides fast, convenient and easy-to-use informations on bone quality and fracture risk.
Our Ultrasound Bone Densitometry always used for Maternal and Child Health Centers, Geriatric Hospital, Sanatorium, Rehabilitation Hospital, Bone Injury Hospital, Physical Examination Center, Health Center, Community Hospital, Pharmaceutical factory, Pharmacy and Health Care Products Promotion.
The Department of the General Hospital, Such as Pediatric Department, Gynecology and Obstetrics Department.
1. Measurement parts: radius and Tibia.
2. Measurement mode: double emission and double receiving.
3. Measurement parameters: Speed of sound (SOS).
4. Analysis Data: T- Score, Z-Score, Age percent[%], Adult percent[%], BQI (Bone quality Index ), PAB[Year] (physiological age of bone), EOA[Year] (Expected Osteoporosis age), RRF(Relative Fracture Risk).
5. Measurement Accuracy : ≤0.15%.
6. Measurement Reproducibility: ≤0.15%.
7. Measurement time: Three-cycles adult measurement.
8. Probe frequency : 1.20MHz.
9. Date analysis : it adopt a special intelligent real –time data analysis system, it selects the adult or child databases according to the age automatically.
10. Temperature control: Perspex sample with temperature instructions.
11. All the people of the world. It measuring the people between the age Of 0 and 100,(Children: 0-12 years old, Teenagers: 12-20 years old, Adults:20-80 years old, The Elderly 80-100 yeas old, only need to input the age and recognizing automatically.
12. Temperature display calibration block: the calibration with pure copper and Perspex, the calibrator display current temperature and standard SOS. The equipment leave the factory with Perspex sample.
13. repot mode: color.
14. Report format: supply A4, 16K ,B5 and more size report.
15. Bone densitometer main unit: Drawing Aluminum mould manufacturing, it is exquisite and beautiful.
16. With HIS , DICOM, database connectors.
17. Bone densitometer probe connector: multipoint access mode with high shield and mold manufacturing, to ensure the lossless transmission of the ultrasonic signals.
18. Computer Main Unit: the original Dell Rack business Computer. Signal processing and analysis are fast and accurate.
19. Computer configuration: original Dell business configuration: G3240, dual core, 4G memory, 500G hard disk, original Dell recorder., wireless mouse. (optional ).
20. Computer Monitor: 20’ color HD color LED monitor. (optional ).
21. Fluid Protection: main unit waterproof level IPX0, probe waterproof level IPX7.
1. Ultrasound Bone Densitometer Trolley Main unit (inner Dell business Computer with i3 CPU )
2. 1.20MHz Probe
3. BMD-A5 Intelligent Analysis System
4.Canon Color InkJet Printer G1800
5. Dell 19.5 inch Color LED Mornitor
6. Calibrating Module( Perspex sample)
7. Disinfectant Coupling Agent
N.W: 10 Kgs
One Wooden Case
N.W: 40 Kgs
There are a number of factors that can increase someone's risk of developing osteoporosis. Some can be influenced, whereas others cannot. The main risk factors for osteoporosis include:
Age: As we get older, our bone density decreases and the risk of developing osteoporosis increases. Men over the age of 65 and post-menopausal women are at the greatest risk.
Sex: Women develop osteoporosis more often than men, and they are also more likely to have bone fractures.
Low body weight (compared to body size)
Diet low in calcium
Vitamin D deficiency
Lack of exercise
Family history: Women whose mother or father broke their hip because of osteoporosis are at greater risk of developing osteoporosis themselves.
Drinking a lot of alcohol
Long-term steroid use
Use of other medications, such as some antidepressants (SSRIs) or diabetes medicines (glitazones)
Conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis or hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid gland)
T score: This compares your bone density with a healthy, young adult of your gender. The score indicates if your bone density is normal, below normal, or at the levels that indicate osteoporosis.
Here’s what the T score means:
● -1 and above: Your bone density is normal
● -1 to -2.5: Your bone density is low, and it may lead to osteoporosis
● -2.5 and above: You have osteoporosis
Z score: This allows you to compare how much bone mass you have compared with other people of your age, gender, and size.
A Z score below -2.0 means that you have less bone mass than someone your age and that it could be caused by something other than aging.