1.Safe for the measurement of younger or pregnant person, with non-invasive nature of ultrasound
2.Approx 15 seconds per measurement, suitable for screening test for osteoporosis
3.Early Assessment of Osteoporosis
4.No need for the patient to undress
5.Ultrasound test, No ionizing radiation
6.Scan can be performed by any trained operator
7.Immediate printed report
8.Most affordable, clinical test for osteoporosis
1. Measurement parts: radius and Tibia.
2. Measurement mode: double emission and double receiving.
3. Measurement parameters: Speed of sound (SOS).
4. Analysis Data: T- Score, Z-Score, Age percent[%], Adult percent[%], BQI (Bone quality Index ), PAB[Year] (physiological age of bone), EOA[Year] (Expected Osteoporosis age), RRF(Relative Fracture Risk). BMI.
5. Measurement Accuracy : ≤0.3%.
6. Measurement Reproducibility: ≤0.3%.
7. Measurement time: .
8. Probe frequency : 1.20MHz.
9. Date analysis : it adopt a special intelligent real –time data analysis system, it selects the adult or child databases according to the age automatically.
10. Temperature control: Perspex sample with temperature instructions.
11. Probe crystal indication: it display the working condition for the four crystal of the probe, and the signal strength for the ultrasonic reception.
12. Daily Calibration: automatic calibrating after power on.
13. All the people of the world. It measuring the people between the age Of 0 and 100,(Children: 0-12 years old, Teenagers: 12-20 years old, Adults:20-80 years old, The Elderly 80-100 yeas old, only need to input the age and recognizing automatically.
14. Temperature display calibration block: the calibration with pure copper and Perspex, the calibrator display current temperature and standard SOS. The equipment leave the factory with Perspex sample.
15. Repot mode: color.
16. Report format: supply A4, 16K ,B5 and more size report.
17. With HIS , DICOM, database connectors.
18. Computer configuration: original Dell business configuration: G3240, dual core, 4G memory, 500G hard disk, original Dell recorder., wireless mouse.
19. Computer Monitor: 20’ color HD color LED monitor.
1. BMD-A1Ultrasound Bone Densitometer Main unit
2. 1.20MHz Probe
3. BMD-A1 Intelligent Analysis System
4. Luxurious Trolley
5. Dell Business Computer
6. Dell 19.5 Inch Color LED Monitor
7. Canon Color Ink Jet Printer IP2780
8. Calibrating Module (Perspex sample)
9. Disinfectant Coupling Agent
Bone mineral density tests are interpreted by medical imaging specialists called radiologists. The radiologist will send a report back to the doctor who referred you.
The radiologist will calculate 2 scores to help interpret your bone mineral density test: a T score and a Z score.
● T score. This indicates how dense your bone is compared to what would be expected in a young healthy adult of your sex. Your T score is the number of units — standard deviations (SD) — that your bone density is above or below the young healthy average.
The more negative the T score, the thinner your bones and the more likely they are to break easily. A T score above -1 is considered normal, between -1 and -2.5 is considered osteopenia (low bone mass) and -2.5 or a more negative score is considered osteoporosis.
● Z score. This compares your bone density to that of other people your age, sex and race. Your Z score should be between -2 and +2. A Z score more negative than -2 (e.g. -2.5) could indicate that you are losing bone for a reason unrelated to age, so your doctor will probably want to do further investigations.
If your bone mineral density test is abnormal, indicating osteopenia or osteoporosis, you should discuss the results with your doctor. He or she may want to do further investigations such as blood tests to look for conditions that might be contributing to bone loss, or an X-ray to see whether any fractures are already present. The good news is that you can take steps to improve your bone health — your doctor will be able to advise you on these.
N.W: 20 Kgs
One Wooden Case
N.W: 32 Kgs